Hotel Amálka - accommodation by Prague
Hotel Amálka offers its guests comfortable accommodation in 21 stylishly furnished rooms. Hotel features wellness center, restaurant and pub. Newly renovated barn is a perfect venue for weddings and other social or corporate events. Active guests can fully enjoy a sports hall and tennis courts. Private parking in the hotel areal and internet Wi-Fi connection in the entire facility free of charge are commonplace.
Advantages of accommodation in Hotel Amálka
Hotel underwent a complete renovation and offers not only comfortable accommodation with a range of wellness and complementary services, but also a friendly atmosphere for a relaxing and tranquil stay.
- 21 stylishly furnished rooms with private bathroom
- Wellness center - swimming pool, whirlpool, saunas, salt chamber, massage chair, massages
- Restaurant with Czech and international cuisine, pub and outside barbecue
- Stay packages at great prices
- Tennis courts, multifunction sports hall for badminton, ping pong a other sports activities
- The possibility of organizing weddings, social and corporate events in the hotel venues
- Parking and Wi-Fi internet connection free of charge
Check-in: 2:00pm (till 10:00pm) / Check-out: 10:00am
Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
Hotel Amálka is situated in a quiet picturesque village Straskov-Vodochody distant 7 km from Roudnice nad Labem and 20 minutes drive from Prague. The hotel is close to many remarkable Czech sights and attractive tourist destinations, such as the hill Rip. The D8 highway crosses the area, so you can easily get to the capital Prague or to Dresden in Germany.
Family hotel concept
The hotel was opened after the reconstruction of an inn built in the 19th century. The inn had always been a family business. In 1912, one floor was added to the inn, serving as a ballroom, later as local cinema. The cinema was closed after the revolution, but the inn stayed in operation. After the Czech Republic joined the EU, the inn was closed and the beautiful historical building lied waste for several years. In 2006, the inn was bought by a native from the Straškov-Vodochody village, Luboš Kapitán, who completely renovated the building but retained its original character. The tradition and atmosphere of a family business has been kept as well.